Leviathan Cross - Men's Joggers
Originaly created by the knights templar. The leviathan cross is the simple of infinity and the individual. In alchemy it represents the element sulfur. It was not considered satanic until Anton laVey started to use it in the 1960s.
Make your workouts more comfortable with these cotton blend joggers. They're soft on the outside, and even softer on the inside, so use them for a jog, or simply for lounging on the couch to binge your favorite show.
• 70% polyester, 27% cotton, 3% elastane
• Fabric weight: 8.85 oz/yd² (300 g/m²)
• Slim fit
• Soft cotton-feel fabric face
• Brushed fleece fabric inside
• Cuffed legs
• Practical pockets
• Elastic waistband with a white drawstring
|Waist (inches)||29 ⅞||31 ½||33 ⅛||36 ¼||39 ⅜|
|Hips (inches)||37||38 ⅝||40 ⅛||43 ¼||46 ½|