Leviathan Cross Red Splatter Dress
Originaly created by the knights templar. The leviathan cross is the simple of infinity and the individual. In alchemy it represents the element sulfur. It was not considered satanic until Anton laVey started to use it in the 1960s.
Make a statement and look fabulous in this all-over printed, fitted dress.
• Imported fabric: 82% polyester / 18% spandex
• Material has a four-way stretch, which means fabric stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains.
• Made with smooth, comfortable microfiber yarn
• Precision-cut and hand-sewn after printing
• Blank product components sourced from China
|Chest (inches)||33 ⅛||34 ⅝||36 ¼||39 ⅜||42 ½|
|Waist (inches)||25 ¼||26 ¾||28 ⅜||31 ½||34 ⅝|
|Hip (inches)||35 ⅜||37||38 ⅝||41 ¾||44 ⅞|