Leviathan - Women's Sweatpants
Originaly created by the knights templar. The leviathan cross is the simple of infinity and the individual. In alchemy it represents the element sulfur. It was not considered satanic until Anton laVey started to use it in the 1960s.
Congrats, you've found your next favorite sweatpants! Made from a soft cotton blend, these joggers feature a vibrant print that won't fade, so they can stay in your wardrobe for a long time.
• 70% polyester, 27% cotton, 3% elastane
• Fabric weight: 8.85 oz/yd² (300 g/m²)
• Slim fit
• Soft cotton-feel fabric face
• Brushed fleece fabric inside
• Cuffed legs
• Practical pockets
• Elastic waistband with a white drawstring
|Waist (inches)||25 ¼||26 ¾||28 ⅜||31 ½||34 ⅝|
|Hips (inches)||35 ⅜||37||38 ⅝||41 ¾||44 ⅞|